Tally Systems 2009November 2009
Established in 1987, Tally Systems, Inc., has developed a full line of software products focused on the blueprint measuring portion of the estimating process. Using the “keep it simple” philosophy, our products are very easy to use and can be mastered in just 1 day.
Our customers can be any contractor who is overwhelmed with the tedious process of generating quantity takeoffs from a set of blueprints. Our customers are contractors who just want measuring with no complicated databases to build or maintain.
- QuickMeasure: Generate count, length, and area measurements from paper blueprints in seconds with the help of a GTCO/Calcomp digitizer. This product offers seamless interface to Microsoft Excel.
- QuickMeasure OnScreen: This product measures directly from digital blueprints that are provided on CD or downloaded from the Internet. It also offers seamless interface to Microsoft Excel.
- EarthWorks: This site excavation software is used for calculating cut-and-fill volumes from a set of paper, digital (PDF, TIFF), or CAD (DWG, DXF) drawings.
- TrenchWorks: This is our profile trench excavation software.
- SectionWorks: This is our road cross-section excavation software.
For more information, please visit us at www.tallysystem.com or call 800.748.6636. ■
Download a pdf version of this article. | Adobe Reader is required.