Ocala Instruments 2009November 2009
TWO NEW MODELS OF EXCAVISION
Ocala Instruments has launched two new excavator depth monitors, the ExcaVision II and the ExcaVision Mini. The ExcaVision II has unsurpassed speed and accuracy and is meant for any size excavator. The Mini is meant for smaller excavators and backhoes at a substantially lower price. The systems are wireless, easy to install, and come in a carrying case. If the contractor has several machines, he can take the instrument from one machine to another in a couple of minutes.
The main advantages of having an ExcaVision system onboard the excavator are:
- Makes bidding lower affordable; gain a competitive edge by increasing productivity
- Finish the job quicker without a helper; ability to see the depth the bucket below a surveying stake or rotating laser in the comfort of the cab
- Unsurpassed measuring speed and accuracy
- No need to check and recheck the depth; the job is perfect the first time
- No stakes needed on the construction site: a laser and a spray can will do nicely
- The least expensive system on the market; prices start at $4,800
Download a pdf version of this article. | Adobe Reader is required.