Jonas Software 2009November 2009
Jonas accounting, construction, and service management software is used by over 1,000 concrete and general contractors across North America to drive revenue, increase efficiency, and to help make better business decisions. Jonas offers a complete suite of over 40 modules which can be seen in our ad on this page.
Some modules include:
- Job Cost: All aspects of project administration can be handled from a single screen, including Takeoff and job scheduling.
- Project Management: Used to manage the workflow of a project from start to finish. Track RFIs, transmittals, submittals, and change orders.
- Inventory & Equipment Management: Keeps track of all inventory, tools, and equipment.
- eTimesheet: Remotely log labor hours using online entry system.
Jonas differentiates ourselves from the competition on four key dimensions:
- Integration: Developed in-house to ensure a seamless flow of information to eliminate double entry of data.
- Flexibility: Adapt the system to your business processes.
- People: Backed by over 50 construction industry experts.
- Innovation: Product enhancements keep pace with latest technology.
Visit www.jonas-construction.com/contractors today! ■
Download a pdf version of this article. | Adobe Reader is required.