Flaretite 2009November 2009
NEW “LEAK-FREE” CONNECTIONS WITH FLARETITE SEALS
Flaretite’s new flared seals fit all standard flared fittings, 30, 37, and 45 degree.These seals make any flared fitting permanently leak-free, and still allow serviceability should the fitting require re-opening. Flaretite Seals are metal stampings coated with a dry-to-the-touch Loctite sealant. Simply clip the seal onto the nose of the flare, where it is held in place with three locking tabs to prevent accidental loss during assembly. The fitting is then tightened to its recommended torque.
Flaretite Seals are rated from –65 to +1,200 degrees F. They are compatible with all common Hydraulic fluids, compressed air, most gases, process fluids, and steam. 304, 316 stainless steel, and copper seals are available for all special applications.
Advantages of the seals are:
- Permanent leak-free connections that remain serviceable
- Lower cost than alternative o-ring fittings
- Ease of installation, just clip them on and assemble
- World-wide acceptance and availability
- Fits to all brands of flared fittings, no special tools required
- Compatible with most industrial fluids and gases
For more information contact Flaretite Inc. at 810.750.4140, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.flaretite.com. ■
Download a pdf version of this article. | Adobe Reader is required.